- We despatch all orders as soon as possible, using the method selected by our customers during the order process. Express delivery options are available on the parts that we carry in stock in our main warehouse. If you require an express delivery option, please contact us for more information.
- Our normal carrirer for UK orders is Interlink Express. You will be issued with a tracking number when your order is dispatched which you can use to track your package on the Interlink Express website.
- If you provide us with an email address, or a mobile number, Interlink will contact you the evening before your package is delivered and they will also contact you on the morning of the delivery letting you know your 1 hour delivery window. You can also respond to the correspondence from Interlink, letting them know that you are happy for the delivery to be left with a neighbour or at a secure location.
- Interlink also update your driver's GPS location to their website, so using your consignment number you can even track where your package is on Google Maps!
- European orders are normally dispatched using Interlink as well. However we can offer services with other carriers if you prefer (please contact us for more information.)
- Please be aware that shipping charges for export of oversize parcels outside the UK may not be accurately displayed by our web site.
- Please indicate during the order process in the 'Order Comments' box any special delivery requirements and we will pass on this request to the courier.
- If you have choosen a shipping method that includes tracking the consigment number will be emailed you as soon as your package has been booked in by our warehouse team.
Do you offer Freight Shipping Services?
Yes we do. Please see our freight shipping page for more details.Can I use my own carrier?
Yes you can. Please select the option "Customer will arrange own transport" in the checkout system or contact a member of the team with your requirements.